It's an emergency

I need an ambulance. Dial 112 from your mobile, 9-999 from a landline within college, or 999 from any other phone.

For non-emergency advice, call 111 instead.

I need the porters. Dial 01865 277999 from your mobile, or 77999 from a landline within college.

I need the Merifield Manager. Call Lindsay on 01865 432259.

I need university security services. Calling the porters may be a better idea; otherwise, ring 01865 289999.

I need someone to talk to. Call Nightline on 01865 270270. 8pm to 8am.

Return home.